Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

In 2014 a lot had happened with my life, I split from my boyfriend of over 3 years and I moved out of our flat in Hereford to live with both my Nan and Uncle in London. I had to request a transfer from my old Starbucks store in Hereford to one within London and start making new friends. I had to quit my part time job as a photographer at the Vintage Birmingham Salon which I must say are brilliant you should go check them out. Just click on the picture below.
The Vintage Salon
I have started this new blog to follow with the big changes I have made in my life so far. New blog, new life new me. This blog is more intended as a personal diary for myself to see how far I have come within this new year but everyone is free to follow my journey. As seen as I am starting a fresh I better introduce myself.

My name is Jasmin, I am 23 years old, self employed photographer and a barista for Starbucks. I currently live in Fulham, London with my Nan and my Uncle. I am an all round creative type of person and like to show my creativity in what I do, whether on my sewing machine or even at work. I can be shy at first but when you get to know me I am a bubbly, chatty person with great personality. I have a love of all things vintage and I am inspired by the 40s and 50s. Even though I am inspired by these eras I like to give a quirky modern twist to my style. My photography website is called Life's Captured Moments, (please click below if you would like to view my work)
Life's Captured Moments

Now you have got to know a little bit about me I have decided to set some new years resolutions. I know everyone sets resolutions and don't plan to stick to them (believe me I'm one of them) but I hope I can stick by these ones as I feel they are more suited to me. I have created a list in which I will have in a separate tag to tick off when each one is completed.

This blog is going to be about my personal life; a diary if you will. I want to blog about friends, choices I will make, my crafts, my photography and just a general overview of my life. As said before this blog is a diary, in which anyone is welcomed to follow.

I hope everyone has a great 2015, and I hope lots of good changes come your way.   

No comments: