Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Nans 78th Birthday yesterday

Firstly I will say I am sorry for the lack of updates I have been really busy these last couple of weeks but all should be back to normal now.
To continue for my post this week it is my Nans birthday so happy Birthday to her. I brought he a couple of things to open and then treated her to afternoon tea at fortnum and Masons, one of her favourite places to go. We both had a glass of wine and a duo of scones with jam and clotted cream.

After this which I didn't expect they sang to my nan happy birthday! I know I mentioned it but didn't expect anything and all the waiters kept coming over the talk to her.


My nan is very special to me. She has always been there for me when I need her most. She is loving, kind and funny. She's more than just family she is my best friend along with my mother. I hope she has had a wonderful birthday.

No comments: