Red Pepper and Wensleydale Soup
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1tsp Paprika
- 1/4tsp chili powder or flakes
- Tin of chopped tomatoes
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 150g Wensleydale Cheese.
- Chop onion and red pepper and add to a pan with a small amount of oil. Cook gently till soft
- Add paprika and chili powder
- Add chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock and simmer for 20 mins
- Once simmered blend
- Add Wensleydale to your blended soup.
- Enjoy with a lovely slice of homemade bread or just any good crusty bread.
I hope everyone likes the recipe it is one of my favourite soups to make.