Pages

Thursday 22 October 2015

Autumnal Holiday

I have been meaning to mention this on the blog but I am currently in Madison, WI!

We landed in Chicago yesterday afternoon after a long 8hour flight from Manchester airport. We then had a 2hr drive to Madison. The area we are staying in is lovely and full of autumnal trees! One of my favourite seasons. 
View from my bedroom window

We took a little stroll around the town yesterday and me and my mum loved all the pumpkins on the porches and houses decorated ready for Halloween. Even this house with 3 giant inflatable pumpkins on the front garden.

While on our walks we even saw a racoon. Sadly no picture as it was dark. This trip is going to involve seeing a few open houses, walks around Madison and even Pumpkin Patch! More to follow soon.

No comments: