Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Pumpkin Loaf Receipe

I did try and plan a weekly segment within my blog but it has not really happened. So instead I will just post a recipe every now and again.
I love autumn and the majority of food has to contain pumpkin of course! This is a recipe that tastes very similar to the pumpkin loaf in Starbucks. Hope you guys enjoy my recipe.

Ingredients


210g Plain Flour                        2 Eggs
200g Caster Sugar             115ml Vegetable Oil
3/4 tsp Salt                         1/2 tsp Vanilla
1 tsp Baking Soda              230g Pumpkin Puree
1/2 tsp Nutmeg                   60g Pumpkin Seeds
1/4 tsp Cardamom                1/4 tsp Allapice
1/2 tsp Cinnamon                 1/4 tsp Clove


Method
  • Preheat oven to 180c
  • In a large bowl sieve the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, salt and spices.
  • In a smaller bowl mix together 2 beaten eggs, the vegetable oil, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Once mixed well pour into the dry ingredients.
  • Mix well
  • Pour mixture into chosen loaf tin with your choice of a non stick method. I used a little unsalted butter.
  • Sprinkle the Pumpkin Seeds on tops
  • Bake for 50-60mins or until the knife comes out clean.
  • Cool for approx 5mins in the loaf tin and then place on a cooling rack to cool completely to be served. 

Hope you liked my Autumn Fall Pumpkin Spice Loaf recipe. 


No comments: