Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Screen Printing Workshop

I've been meaning to blog about this just have not got round to it. A couple of weeks ago I went to one of my favourite places for some crafting, Dink Shop Do. This time I thought I would try my hand at screen printing. I have done screen printing before but it was a long time ago back when I was doing GCSE art. This time I screen printed on fabric rather than paper which I am use to. 

The class was taken by Zeena Shah, a well known screen printer, you can view her website via the link below. She was very lovely and introduced me to another group of girls to help socialize a little bit. With me being a shy person it was very helpful. The photos are not very clear and subtle as this tea towel I made is a gift for my mother so I don't want to give away too much as she reads my blog.  


The Fun Part

The Final Out come

I had so much fun taking this class that I have booked another to make a tea towel for my Nan.  I am looking forward to! 



No comments: